Dreamliner Hotel's Legal Notes
These General Terms and Conditions apply to all Guests staying at Dreamliner Hotel.
• General Terms and Conditions are made available to Guests before any booking is completed and which the Guest also accepts at the moment that a booking is placed. It is the Guest’s responsibility to familiarise him/her with the Hotel’s terms and conditions.
• These general terms and conditions can be changed by the Hotel at any time with or without prior notice, although such changes will not apply to the bookings that have already been accepted.
• The Guest is responsible for his / her activities on the Website (financially or otherwise), including the possible use of his / her user name and password. The Guest guarantees that the information entered by him / her on the Website in relation to him / her and, if applicable, his / her travelling companions is accurate.
• The Guest must be 18 years old at the time of check in
• At the time of check in Guest is supposed to provide original passport and Hotel will retain a photocopy of the same.
Free Booking Service
• There is no hidden or direct service fee for booking a room on our official website, we will not charge you for our service or add any additional (reservation) fees to the room rate.
• Payment is safely processed from your credit/debit card for your room reservation through a third party payment process and software
• Once the card number is given to Hotel. The Hotel can take pre-authorisation for min one room night to a complete stay.
• Credit card will be verified for the bookings made under flexible cancellation booking policy.
VAT Value Added Tax
• The current VAT Value Added Tax will be charged for each room. Any increase or decrease in Taxes will be implemented accordingly.
Intellectual property rights
• The Guest acknowledges and agrees that ownership of all rights to the hotel intellectual property rights shall at all times remain vested in and belong to the hotel and/or the hotel’s relevant licensor(s) and that all usage accrues for the sole benefits of the hotel and/or the hotel relevant licensor(s).
• The Guest shall not use or permit the use of any of the hotel intellectual property right including names, brandings and/or logo or any identifiable mark of the hotel’s relevant licensor(s), for any purpose whatsoever, without the express prior written consent of the hotel and its relevant licensor(s).
• The Management do not allow Guests to check in with Pets
• The rate and currency for the payment is the local currency, unless otherwise stated. However the Guest can make the booking in other currency as the option is provided at the time of booking. The rate will be converted on the current conversion at the time of booking.
• If either party is directly or indirectly affected by force majeure events, it shall promptly notify the other party, as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event with in 3 calendar days after becoming aware of the commencement of the relevant event, of the nature and the extent of the circumstances in question.
• Other than in respect of payment obligations under this contract neither party shall be deemed to be in breach of the contract or otherwise liable to the other, for any delay in performance or the non-performance of any of its obligations under this contact to the extent that the delay or non-performance is entirely due to force majeure event.
• Where a party claims a force majeure event, other party shall be entitled to terminate the contract where the force majeure event prevents performances for 30 calendar days or more.
• Before exercising its right of termination under this clause the party requesting termination shall negotiate in good faith with the other party to reach an agreement on the continued performance of the contract.
• Neither party shall be entitled to claim a force majeure event for any actions or circumstances by the party’s own fault or negligence.
• Bookings made under non-refundable booking policy cannot be cancelled and amended in any case.
• Payment for the non-refundable bookings will be deducted by the hotel on the same day of the booking.
• While proving the credit card details guest authorise the hotel to deduct the payment for Non-Refundable Bookings.
• Any Late cancellation or NO Show will be charges as per the booking policy
• Any Late cancellation or NO Show will be charged as per the prevailing booking policy.
• 0-2 years (up to 3rd Birthday) sharing with parents in the same room. No charge for accommodation in existing bedding. All meals free of charge (subject to parent’s package).
• 3-11 years (up to 12th Birthday) sharing with parents in the same room on existing bedding. Breakfast will be charged.
• 1 adult and 1 or 2 children (up to 12th birthday) sharing a room, single/double rate will apply, inclusive of breakfast for up to 2 persons. Breakfast supplement will apply on the 2nd child as per children policy.